Why Choose Wheelie Fantastic?
• We are a boutique company focusing on customer service with attention to detail.
• The owners and staff are all keen cyclists, with extensive knowledge of the areas we organise tours in. When we have a day off, we go cycling and take advantage of the many different routes on road or trails.
• Our local knowledge helps our customers get to enjoy the best of the area and we can help you discover places that other operators don’t use.
• We are always available to answer any questions you may have about a tour. We listen to your requests and develop or modify any itinerary to suit you.
• We know that, even within a group, there may be diverse cycling abilities and we will make sure everyone can enjoy their tour.
• If there are non-cyclists in a group, we can look after them too.
• We do not amalgamate groups, so your chosen itinerary is yours to enjoy in the way that best suits you. We also limit the number of customers on bike tours on any given day, so that each person or group can receive the high standard of services we offer.
• We also allocate each group their own tour manager, to take care of any questions and requests the group may have when on tour.
• We can offer a range of accommodation options to suit all budgets. We use accommodation providers who know our company and make every effort to make your stay comfortable and easy.
• Payment for multi-day tours made by credit card do not incur any extra charges when full payment made at time of booking.
• All prices shown on this website, quoted or billed, are in New Zealand Dollars.
• We welcome customers of different age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief and we aim to use accommodation providers etc who also support these values.
• We are a fully 'Qualmarked' company. Qualmark is New Zealand's tourism official mark of quality. We have been assessed and have been awarded a Sustainable Business Tourism Award. This award recognised our business has a high level of professionalism, a customer centric approach and has a 'light footprint' on our environment.
• Bicycles provide a great source of enjoyment for our customers and us, and we also recognise that bicycles can help change people's lives. Our business makes an annual donation to World Bicycle Relief. We aim to donate at least $1 for every customer who books a tour with us. Booking one of our cycle tours, plays a part in helping make a positive difference to someone's life.
We are members of the Abel Tasman Tree Collective. This is a collaboration between the commercial operators and accommodation providers of the Abel Tasman region. It enables visitors to the region to contribute to the restoration of the area and minimize the impacts of their carbon emissions while visiting and enjoying this special place. Wheelie Fantastic makes an annual donation to the collective.
In summary: Your perfect tour is our speciality.